How will Artificial Intelligence shape the future of Medicine?
Inspiring event with several international keynotes, as well as speakers from UGent and UZ Gent:
- Intro by Joachim De Vos - CEO Living Tomorrow and Prof. dr. Rik Van de Walle - Rector Ghent University
- Joan Van Loon - Managing Director Healthcare & Life Science IBM
- Alexander Mordvintsev – Engineer & Researcher, working at Google A.I. on Deep Neural Network visualization, interpretation and understanding. Creator of the computer vision program DeepDream.
- Prof. Isabelle Van Herzeele - Ghent University Hospital
- Dr. Bertalan Meskó, PhD - Director of The Medical Futurist Institute & bestseller author of “The Guide to the Future of Medicine: Technology AND The Human Touch” and “My Health Upgraded: Revolutionary Technologies To Bring A Healthier Future”.
- Stefan Wijnen - Business Development and Partner manager Microsoft Research
- Eduoard Auvinet - Research Associate Imperial College London
- Prof. Kirsten Colpaert - Ghent University Hospital
- Prof. Sofie Van Hoecke - PhD - Associate Professor IDLab (Ghent University - IMEC)
- Dr. Brent Mittelstadt - Researcher at the University of Oxford
- Closing word by Prof. Eric Mortier - Chief Executive Ghent University Hospital