Guy De Tré
Guy De Tré is Associate professor at the Department of Telecommunications and Information Processing of the Faculty of Engineering and Architecture of Ghent University. He is head of the Database, Document, and Content Management (DDCM) research group. His research activities are centred on computational intelligence in information management systems, including fundamental research on bipolarity handling, uncertainty handling, multi-valued logics and spatio-temporal modelling and applied research on, among others, big data (NoSQL databases), fuzzy querying, decision support, data quality, and unstructured data.
Keywords: Data quality, decision support, NoSQL databases, Computational Intelligence
- G. De Tré, S. Zadrozny, A. Bronselaer, Handling Bipolarity in Elementary Queries to Possibilistic Databases, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 18, No. 3, 2010, pp. 599-612.
- J.J. Dujmović, G. De Tré, Multicriteria Methods and Logic Aggregation in Suitability Maps, International Journal of Intelligent Systems, Vol. 26, No. 10, 2011, pp. 971-1001.
- G. De Tré, J. Kacprzyk, G. Pasi, S. Zadrozny, A. Bronselaer (eds.), Human Centric Data Management, International Journal of Intelligent Systems, Vol. 33, No. 10, 2018, special issue.
- G. De Tré, R. De Mol, A. Bronselaer, Handling veracity in multi-criteria decision-making: A multi-dimensional approach, Information Sciences, Vol. 460, 2018, pp. 541-554.
- A. Bronselaer, R. De Mol, G. De Tré, A measure-theoretic foundation for data quality, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 26, No. 2, 2018, pp. 627-639.